Who we are
Our website address is: http://malayalam.ie.
Your privacy on the Internet is important to us, which is why we at Malayalam Ireland believe in an active approach to safeguarding your privacy online. You can interact and remain assured that you are protected by confidentiality, security, and your individual right to change your mind.
Any personally identifiable information you do provide us will not be shared, sold, swapped or marketed to any third parties. The exception may be the names of the winners for any promotions or any prize draws we ran as would be outlined in the terms and conditions of that promotion .The information you do provide us with may be used in the following ways, unless stated otherwise.
1) to help us better understand the demographics and needs of our market.
2) To improve the quality of our services.
3) To obtain feedback on how we can improve our site.
4) For contacting winners of promotions or prize draws.
5) To inform you about additional services.
6) malayalam.ie will not disclose your personal information ,without notice, only if required to do so by law or on the good (faith) a) that such action is necessary to comply with any legal process b)protect and defend the rights or property of malayalam.ie c)to protect the personal safety of users of malayalam.ie, its websites or the public.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use this information only to determine how to make future visits more convenient and productive.
We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not enter information on this web site and should ask a parent to do so for you.
You will receive e-mails or mailings from malayalam.ie only if you request to be included in our correspondence list. If you are currently on our list and do not wish to receive further information from us, simply tell us by following the unsubscribe instruction contained in any e-mail we send.
Cookies are a feature of Web browser software. A cookie is a piece of data that is sent to a Web site visitor’s web browser and placed on the hard drive of the visitor’s computer to identify their computer to the web site. Most web browsers are automatically set up to receive cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, or, if you wish to be notified when a cookie is being sent, you can do so by indicating or by revising your browser preferences.
Although our site may contain links to other sites, we are not responsible for content, links, or privacy on any of those sites.